Personal St. Petersburg guide will show you Russia as a vast country is famous for its country estates. That is why they are a popular part of the Russian tours.
On our package tour to Pavlovsk & Pushkin with personal St. Petersburg guide: two palaces & parks in St. Petersburg we shall visit the memorial estates of Pavlovsk and Tsarskoye Selo
- These two memorial estates are easily combined in one tour since they are both located one hour away from St. Petersburg and are only a 15 minutes drive away from one another.
- This allows saving money and time and it will cost less to visit two museums at the same time than to organize a separate visit of each one.
- If you wish it is possible to organize a lunch between the visits of the two museums. It is to be discussed when you order your tour of St. Petersburg.
In Pavlovsk the program includes a visit of the palace of Paul the First and a walk in the park.
The palace of Paul the First and Maria Fedorovna is a cosy country residence, decorated with love and taste. It’s no secret that many country residences located near St. Petersburg were heavily destroyed during the WWII.
✓ The peculiarity of the Pavlovsk palace is such that after the serious damages that it suffered it was possible to reconstruct it to the original together with the palace church thanks to the thorough notes that Maria Fedorovna took in her time.
☞ In the interiors you can appreciate original things: Paul and Maria travelled a lot and while the palace was being built brought many objects from abroad – fabric, furniture for their future home.
There is no need to introduce the Catherine palace – it is well-known outside of Russia
The tour to Tsarskoye Selo is one of the most highly demanded among the St. Petersburg shore excursions. The impressive architecture of the palace attracts tourists here:
- There are not so many buildings in Russia that are built in the baroque style.
- The lavishly decorated rooms of the palace.
- The Golden Suite of rooms.
- And of course the restored Amber Room. The Amber Room is a small study with walls decorated with amber panels. Its decoration is a wonderful symphony in which the natural design of the stone echoes the design of the amber mosaic panels created by the artists.
During the package tour Pavlovsk & Pushkin with personal guide after the visit of the palace you shall also take a walk in the Catherine park.
The Holarussia company invite you to the package tour Pavlovsk & Pushkin with personal St. Petersburg guide: two palaces & parks!